We could spend pages and pages talking to you about what makes our diapers different and why we do what we do (and we probably will, via our blog!) but for now, the highlight reel:
ALL OF THE DIAPER QUALITIES YOU LOVE
- SUPER ABSORBENT because, if it doesn't do its job it's worthless in our opinion
- SOFT, and we mean really soft...blanket on your bottom soft
- MADE TO FIT a variety of body types to lessen the likelihood of leaks
SUPERIOR, SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
- ORGANIC COTTON LINING instead of petroleum or plant-based plastics. This means less processing, maximized comfort, and unbeatable purity
- UNBLEACHED/UNSCOURED COTTON LINING means fewer chemicals on baby and Earth
- FSC (FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL) CERTIFIED PULP
- ECF (ELEMENTAL CHLORINE FREE) PULP which has been shown to have no measurable level of dioxins, no greator chemical impact on the planet than totally chlorine free (TCF), uses less water and energy than TCF pulp, and is locally available
- PRIMARILY SOURCED AND MADE IN THE USA reducing our shipping-based carbon footprint and contributing to sustaining US jobs
LESS LANDFILL WASTE
Our patent pending self-degrade technology means less landfill waste.
We have developed a completely safe and natural food-grade enzyme blend and buried it deep under the layers of each diaper. Once the diaper has been used and tossed into the trash, it goes to work gently dissolving up to 20% of the diaper within 48 hours.
How safe is it? Simply put, extremely.
Think something similar to digestive enzymes which help to break down your food, or plant-based detergents in your natural soap, used to remove dirt. The Earth already provides safe and effective solutions for degrading the natural materials we use...we are just making the most of them!